Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
Please review these policies carefully as they are the terms of sale that govern your purchases on the Aerial Trading Co. website. They set out your rights and obligations with respect to your purchases, including important limitations and exclusions. Your placement of an order on the Aerial Trading Co website constitutes your agreement that these policies apply to the order, so be certain you understand them before you place your order. All transactions between all customers, and Aerial Trading Co whether via phone, fax, email, mail, online, or other means fall under the directive of these policies unless expressly noted on your sales order, and approved by Aerial Trading Co. Management. While Aerial Trading Co. may assist you in placing your order, you (the customer) are ultimately responsible for ensuring all information found on your order is correct.
Aerial Trading Co. allows you to make your purchases using any of the payment methods described below. Please read our policies carefully, especially with respect to payment methods, before you place your order.
PayPal will pull funds immediately from you account once the order is place.
The estimated shipment date on your order is based on product availability, payment processing time, and warehouse processing time which does not include transit time. Robart Mfg. does not initiate payment processing or shipment until Robart Mfg. receives all of the information that it needs and full payment or a full authorization, in the case of credit or debit cards. Robart Mfg. will begin processing orders within 24 hrs. of placing order. Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be processed on the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays.
Once your order has been processed, Aerial Trading Co will ship your order within 72 hours pending product availability. If your order contains multiple items, there could be a possibility of some items being backordered. Aerial Trading Co. will ship your order complete and will notify you if there are any items that are backordered. If you want your order to ship with items out of stock, you will be responsible for additional shipping charges to ship backorder items to you. Please be sure to denote this desire.
Remember that these estimates are for time in transit only, and that they do not apply until the product leaves Aerial Trading Co facility. As the delivery of your order is beyond Aerial Trading Co's control once your order leaves Aerial Trading Co.facility, Aerial Trading Co cannot assume liability for late deliveries, regardless of the delivery method you specify.
All shipping prices are estimates only and actual shipping charges will depend on the state or country on where the items are being shipped to.
DISCLAIMER for International Orders & Shipping
Duties & Taxes:
Import duties, taxes and brokerage fees are not included in the product price or shipping and handling cost and it will be collected upon delivery from the carrier. These charges are the recipient’s responsibility as we are only charging the transportation fee for the packages. You may check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be. Aerial Trading Co will not change the value amount of the order to accommodate less duties & taxes, no exceptions!!
Aerial Trading Co. shall not be liable for, and expressly disclaims any liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense associated in any way with any failure to deliver. All shipping is FOB Sydney Australia unless otherwise agreed.
Signature is required for orders over $500.00:
Most of Robart Mfg. shipments contain valuable equipment. If you will not be at the shipping address to accept delivery of your product, consider shipping the item to an address where someone you trust will be available to sign for your package, or accept your package if a signature is not required for the delivery. Once your order has been prepared for shipment or has shipped, we are unable to change the shipping address. Title and risk of loss to all products will pass to you on delivery. Please note that for deliveries that require a signature, if you are willing to assume the risks of delivering your order without a signature, you may authorize Robart Mfg. to arrange for a delivery that does not require anyone to be at the delivery address.
Occasionally packages are returned to Robart Mfg. as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to Robart Mfg. Mfg., please contact Robart Mfg. at 630-584-7616 to make arrangements for reshipment. Note: Additional Shipping Charges May Apply
Failed Delivery Attempts:
Most of Robart Mfg.’s carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. After three delivery attempts, the carrier will return the package to Robart Mfg.
Return and Refund Policy:
If you are not satisfied with your Robart Mfg. purchase of a product, please visit online at www.robart.com/support for a Return Authorization form (RA#).
If the item is returnable and you send it back to us unopened in the original packaging, Robart Mfg. will offer you an exchange or refund based on your original amount and method of payment. You must return the product to Robart Mfg. within 14 calendar days of the issuance of the RA#. All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging, including any accessories, manuals, documentation, and registration that shipped with the product. Robart Mfg. may assess up to a 25% restocking fee on any opened product, hardware or accessory.
For approved warranty claims outside the United States (48 contiguous states), return shipping, to the customer, all postage above $6 will be the responsibility of the consumer. For more information regarding returns, visit the support page on the Robart Mfg. Website www.robart.com/supportNote: Robart Mfg. recommends that you (1) use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and (2) either insure your package for safe return to Robart Mfg. or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to (1) use a carrier that offers tracking or (2) insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
Robart Mfg. endeavors to offer you competitive prices on current Robart Mfg. products, selected Sale and third-party products. Your total order price will include the price of the product on the day of shipping plus any applicable sales tax and shipping charges. Robart Mfg. reserves the right to change prices for products displayed on the Robart Mfg. website at any time and particularly to correct pricing errors that appear on the website.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- Robart Mfg. is not responsible for typographical errors. Robart Mfg. reserves the right to cancel any order you have placed if there was a typographical error on the Robart Mfg. website concerning the pricing or availability of any item you ordered when you placed the order.
- Robart Mfg. reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale on the Robart Mfg. website at any time.
- Robart Mfg. may make changes to any products offered on the Robart Mfg. website, or to the applicable prices for any such products, at any time, without notice. The information provided on the Robart Mfg. website with respect to products may be out of date, and Robart Mfg. makes no commitment to update the information provided on the Robart Mfg. website with respect to such products and services.
- Robart Mfg. reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Robart Mfg. website, or to any portion of the Robart Mfg. website, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Robart Mfg. website, or any portion of the Robart Mfg. website, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Robart Mfg. website, or any portion of the Robart Mfg. website, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
- To the extent permitted by law, all sales at the Robart Mfg. website are governed by Illinois law, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions.
- No Robart Mfg. employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the Robart Mfg. website’s policies or the terms and conditions governing any sale.
- If any of the aforementioned policies are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, such policy shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and replaced with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of the policy, so that the policies shall remain in full force and effect. Any item not found enforceable shall not render remaining terms and conditions invalid.
- Robart Mfg.’s failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of these policies shall not be construed as a waiver by Robart Mfg. of any provision or any right it has to enforce these policies, nor shall any course of conduct between Robart Mfg. and you or any other party be deemed to modify any provision of these policies.
- These policies shall not be interpreted or construed to confer any rights or remedies on any third parties.